Solutions Manager, Finance
About Audentes Therapeutics
Audentes Therapeutics, an Astellas company, is an AAV-based genetic medicines company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies that can offer transformative benefits to patients. We are positioned to become a global leader in AAV-based genetic medicines, with Audentes to operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary and Center of Excellence for Astellas' newly-created Genetic Regulation Primary Focus. We are leveraging our AAV gene therapy technology platform and proprietary manufacturing expertise to develop programs across three modalities: gene replacement, vectorized exon skipping, and vectorized RNA knockdown. Our product candidates are showing promising therapeutic profiles in clinical and preclinical studies across a range of neuromuscular diseases. Audentes is a focused, experienced and passionate team driven with the mission and purpose to improve the lives of patients.
- Be BOLD
- Care deeply for our patients, each other and our work
- #GSD (Get Stuff Done)
What is the catalyst for you in your professional career? Are you ready to be a part of an innovative company, to make a change and to make a difference? Listed below is a current opening for a smart, driven, experienced, and just plain nice individual who wants to join us and be a part of our journey.
The ideal candidate
- Must be a strategic long-term thinker and look beyond short-term fixes.
- Has a demonstrated history successfully executing technology solutions for business challenges
- Experience implementing and supporting Oracle EBS, Fusion, Integration Cloud, RFsmart
- Experience working in a SOX and GxP Life Sciences environment.
- Drives system design analyses, user acceptance testing, business validation during production implementation, and post-production support;
- Provide primary advanced technical support for ERP systems deployments.
- Provide varying levels of technical assistance to end users as a component of managing systems deployment and support escalation.
- Responds to, Investigates, and Assesses system outages and other issues impacting the ERP platforms.
- Works with business units to identify, evaluate and develop systems enhancements and processes that are cost-effective and meet user requirements
- Identifies and engages third parties as needed in support of the ERP
- Lead change control activities within operations of IT ERP platforms
- Create or revise training and runbook documentation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, 2+ years of experience supporting ERP Platforms and associated technical functions and processes
- Ability to create visual representation of business processes using swim lane diagrams, business process flows, data flows, functional breakdown structures, etc.
- Excellent and effective written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to _10% domestic and international
- Models our Core Values: Be Bold, Care Deeply, #GetStuffDone - is experienced as someone who exemplifies the culture we want to create; operates with transparency; is trusted
- Experience in a small company and high growth, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and organization skills including an ability to document and analyze business processes.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM), data governance, and data quality business processes, solutions, and methodologies
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
|Posted on||14 Feb 2020|
|Career level||Experienced (non-management)|
|More details (document)|