Senior Solutions Manager, ERP (Supply Chain)
About Audentes Therapeutics
Audentes Therapeutics, an Astellas Company, is an AAV-based genetic medicines company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies that can offer transformative benefits to patients. We are positioned to become a global leader in AAV-based genetic medicines, with Audentes to operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary and Center of Excellence for Astellas' newly-created Genetic Regulation Primary Focus. We are leveraging our AAV gene therapy technology platform and proprietary manufacturing expertise to develop programs across three modalities: gene replacement, vectorized exon skipping, and vectorized RNA knockdown. Our product candidates are showing promising therapeutic profiles in clinical and preclinical studies across a range of neuromuscular diseases. Audentes is a focused, experienced and passionate team driven with the mission and purpose to improve the lives of patients.
- Be BOLD
- Care deeply for our patients, each other and our work
- #GSD (Get Stuff Done)
What is the catalyst for you in your professional career? Are you ready to be a part of an innovative company, to make a change and to make a difference? Listed below is a current opening for a smart, driven, experienced, and just plain nice individual who wants to join us and be a part of our journey.
The Sr. Solutions Manager ERP (Supply Chain) will be responsible for supporting technologies that streamline the planning, development and execution of supply chain activities and will report to the Associate Director of Enterprise Applications. The successful candidate will be a team player that not only understands the importance of collaboration, but also can take direction and drive the resolution of issues to completion with minimal supervision. This individual will use extensive technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and service dedication to drive the continuous commitment of IT service to the business.
The ideal candidate
- Must be a strategic long-term thinker and look beyond short-term fixes.
- Background and experience in operations management, inventory management
- Hands on experience in supply chain operations supply chain / logistics systems
- Assist in the implementation of ERP system supporting the Supply Chain team.
- Develop process flow diagrams, standard operating procedures, and work instructions to improve standardization of supply chain processes.
- Develop, improve, and implement tools to support the analysis and visualization of production planning, scheduling, and inventory data.
- Initiate and manage quality systems (change controls) to support the implementation of changes to GMP processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, 4+ years of experience with implementing, configuring and supporting Supply chain management systems (Oracle)
- Experience with inventory management and or enterprise resource planning systems.
- Excellent and effective written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to _10% domestic and international
- Models our Core Values: Be Bold, Care Deeply, #GetStuffDone - is experienced as someone who exemplifies the culture we want to create; operates with transparency; is trusted
- APICS CPIM Certification or engagement with Student Chapters a plus
- Experience with Master Data Management (MDM)
- Experience in a small company and high growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a regulated Life Sciences environment such as GxP, SOX
- Strong analytical and organization skills including an ability to document and analyze business processes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
|Posted on||14 Feb 2020|
|Closes on||30 Jun 2020 12:10|
|Location(s)||South San Francisco|
|More details (document)|