Commercial Solutions Manager
About Audentes Therapeutics
Audentes Therapeutics, an Astellas Company, is a leading AAV-based genetic medicines company focused on developing and commercializing innovative products for serious rare neuromuscular diseases. We are leveraging our AAV gene therapy technology platform and proprietary manufacturing expertise to develop programs across three modalities: gene replacement, vectorized exon skipping, and vectorized RNA knockdown. Our product candidates are showing promising therapeutic profiles in clinical and preclinical studies across a range of neuromuscular diseases. Audentes is a focused, experienced and passionate team driven to improve the lives of patients.
Audentes leverages strong, global relationships with the patient, research, and medical communities, and we take pride in carefully selecting our colleagues. Listed below is a current opening for a smart, driven, experienced, and just plain nice individual who wants to join us on our journey.
The Commercial Solution Manager will be responsible for supporting technologies that streamline the planning, development and execution of Commercial systems and will report to the Associate Director of Enterprise Applications. The successful candidate will be a team player that not only understands the importance of collaboration, but also can take direction and drive the resolution of issues to completion with minimal supervision. This individual will use extensive technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and service dedication to drive the continuous commitment of IT service to the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be a strategic long-term thinker and look beyond short-term fixes.
- has a business-focused approach to implementing technology solutions and an ability to understand the underlying business need so solutions that are delivered add value to the business.
- Engages with keys stakeholders to ensure Business Processes are harmonized in the CRM System and meets Commercial, Regulatory, and Legal Requirement
- Experience with supporting a remote geographically distributed Commercial team.
- Support all aspects of Veeva architecture and design, data integrity, process building, testing, and deploying new processes
- Supervise resolution of critical Veeva system issues
- Pro-actively identify and recommend updates/changes to optimize Veeva systems.
- Participate in the Sales Operations/Systems field user team discussions to collect input on current tools/reports and apply feedback to future solutions.
- Provide training and/or backup assistance as needed to Veeva user and any related systems, including developing training material when needed.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting, as requested, on activity level data in Veeva and related systems. These reports may include, but are not limited to, speaker programs, calls and adhoc field initiatives.
- Coordinate with the stakeholders on the processes related with Marketing Material Digitalization and Optimization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, 2+ years of experience with implementing, configuring and supporting Veeva CRM
- Familiarity with database architecture and backend of commercial systems.
- Excellent and effective written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to _10% domestic and international
- Models our Core Values: Be Bold, Care Deeply, #GetStuffDone - is experienced as someone who exemplifies the culture we want to create; operates with transparency; is trusted
- Experience with product launches and working with multiple products preferred.
- Experience in a small company and high growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a regulated Life Sciences environment such as GxP, SOX
- Strong analytical and organization skills including an ability to document and analyze business processes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
|Posted on||15 Feb 2020|
|Career level||Experienced (non-management)|
|More details (document)|