Data Integration Manager
About Audentes Therapeutics
Audentes Therapeutics, an Astellas Company, is a leading AAV-based genetic medicines company focused on developing and commercializing innovative products for serious rare neuromuscular diseases. We are leveraging our AAV gene therapy technology platform and proprietary manufacturing expertise to develop programs across three modalities: gene replacement, vectorized exon skipping, and vectorized RNA knockdown. Our product candidates are showing promising therapeutic profiles in clinical and preclinical studies across a range of neuromuscular diseases. Audentes is a focused, experienced and passionate team driven to improve the lives of patients.
Audentes leverages strong, global relationships with the patient, research, and medical communities, and we take pride in carefully selecting our colleagues. Listed below is a current opening for a smart, driven, experienced, and just plain nice individual who wants to join us on our journey.
The Data Integrations Manager will be the go-to person for system integrations within the Information Technology (IT) department and will report to the Associate Director of Enterprise Applications. The Data Integrations Manager will be responsible for designing, building, testing and supporting integrations of systems within the Business Applications portfolio (Oracle Fusion, Paylocity, Expensify, Netsuite, Okta, Veeva (CRM & QMS), FreshService, etc.).
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be a strategic long-term thinker and look beyond short-term fixes.
- Work independently and have strong analysis, design and data modeling skills
- Experience and expertise in solving complex inter-system issues
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts and practices, including design-time and run-time governance, Business Process Management (BPM) and Event Driven Architecture
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and deadline-oriented business environment
- Define integration points, data flow, integration strategy and develop functional/technical specifications, test plans and scripts to validate the business application integration needs
- Develop, test, support and document custom integration solutions.
- Monitor active integration flows, detect/remediate errors and identify opportunities to enhance data flows
- Develop procedures to ensure data integrity across all integrated systems and resolve discrepancies
- Participate in the planning of integration projects with internal stakeholders and external partners; propose solutions to conflicts between business user needs, system capabilities, and data integration tools
- Participate in the change management process by identifying and summarizing impacted systems and processes within the IT organization.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, 2+ years of experience with implementing, configuring and supporting any of the following: Workato or other IPaaS technologies (SnapLogic, Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with architecting and developing SaaS, SOA and web services (REST, JSON, SOAP, SSL, SAML, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise integration infrastructure, supporting ESB, messaging and SLA monitoring tools
- Experience working with relational databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server and NoSQL databases
- Excellent and effective written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to _10% domestic and international
- Models our Core Values: Be Bold, Care Deeply, #GetStuffDone - is experienced as someone who exemplifies the culture we want to create; operates with transparency; is trusted
- Experience in a small company and high growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a regulated Life Sciences environment such as GxP, SOX
- Strong analytical and organization skills including an ability to document and analyze business processes.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM), data governance, and data quality business processes, solutions, and methodologies
- Experience with Semantic Graphs
- Experience with reporting and analytics platforms (e.g., Tableau, Spotify, Qlik)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
|Posted on||15 Feb 2020|
|Career level||Experienced (non-management)|
|More details (document)|